October 05, 2007

Answered prayers

'Round these parts, my brain is feeling a bit like it is in a blender stuck on "frappe." But I can't complain, because God is good. I have a couple of answered prayers and updates in the middle of all the nuttiness.

Update #1 - After searching for a place to live for two months, with numerous changes to the number of roommates who would moving in, when they would be moving in, etc., we have a place to live. It's not in San Luis Obispo, but at the moment, SLO housing is difficult to come by. So as a compromise, me and the ladies will be moving to a house just off the 101 in Grover Beach. This couple that used to work at the YWAM base here are moving to Colorado, and they needed someone to take over their lease.
Update #2 - The same family that gave us a place to live is giving us most of their furniture! So I now have a couch, an end table, two ugly lamps, one tall floor lamp and some other random goodness. Yay, yay, yay!
Update #3 - For those who live in the Nashville area, I will be coming for a visit from October 16-22. If you want to see me, please, please e-mail or call me. I have the same number I had in Nashville.

I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for a moving essay about Mr. Rogers.

No comments: